Useful hints for chess Webmasters
There isn't much help for chess Webmasters available around the Web. Please find below an extraction of the best sites that may be of help for you.
- the Danish software for online game preview and broadcast.
Chess Webmaster Tools
- a lot of generic webmaster remarks at correspondencechess.com. RECOMMENDED.
Your Chess Web Site
- a set of VERY useful commandments by J. Franklin Campbell.
- the best online game viewer (used by us).
Chess Query Language
- the tool for browsing PGN files. Offers wide choice of features.
- hundreds of chess related images for free download. No longer updated.
Tim Mann's Chess Pages
- the bible of chess playing software
Pittsburgh Chess Archives
- the legendary database of FTP resources.