Polish Team Chess Championship
What is missing?
Missing board results and gamescores from the following years: 1946, 1948, 1954-1963, 1965-1980, 1983-1985, 1992.
Missing some of board results and gamescores from 1975 and 1981 (rounds 1-7 are available).
Missing gamescores (but not the board results, which are complete) from 1988 and 1989.
- Laure-Nowacki (r.6, Szczecin-Inowrocław) 0-1 in the protocol.
- Dubious pairings: Kolejarz-Cracoia, round 2, board #3 and #4 are not confirmed.
- Wesołowski Czesław and Tadeusz- first names not confirmed.
- Spójnia-Ogniwo Bytom, round 6, Kunstetter-Kocybała 0-1 in the results but overall result doesn't match then, actualy any of four games indicated as win for Bytom could be wrong.
- Kolejarz Kr.-Spójnia, r1, board #6 unknown. Probably Rychlik-Wolniewicz.