3.2. Team statistics
This table provides all-time team statistics for specific type of event (the Olympiads, World Team Championship etc.). Browse between different statistics using hyperlinks at the top of the window.
- no. - team's position. No number is given if the position is shared with other teams.
- ap - number of team's total appearances at the event.
- years - years of appearance. Example: "1968-1974, 1978" - the team played in all events between 1968 and 1974, then they had a break (in 1976 perhaps), then played once again.
- pts - total number of points scored.
- gms - total number of games played.
- + = - - total number of games/matches won, drawn, lost respectively.
- % - total percentage score.
- medals won - total number of team and individual medals won. Those are actually all podium positions, not necessarily awarded with medals (only at the Olympiads medals are given for individual performance, in most competitions only prizes are given).
<< Back to help index