Here is concise format explanation:
Zagreb: Yugoslavia-Czechoslovakia 10-10 (5-5, 5-5)
(Pirc 1½ Foltys; Tomovic 0½ Katetov; [Puc, Bidev] 01 Opocensky; Vidmar ½½ Zita; Markovic 0½ Richter; Milic ½0 Sajtar; Vukovic ½0 Rohacek; Kostic 1½ Florian; Bozic 11 Potucek; Rabar ½½ Louma)
- Line one (in blue) should be self-explanatory. Figures in parentheses are results of first, second and possibly further rounds in case of a multi-round event.
- Then details on game scores are provided. They should be read as follows:
board 1: Pirc-Foltys 1-0 and Foltys-Pirc ½-½
board 2: Tomovic-Katetov 0-1 and Katetov-Tomovic ½-½
board 3: Puc-Opocensky 0-1 and Opocensky-Bidev 0-1 (please note that '[' symbol indicates different players representing a team on specified board)
1. Square brackets are sometimes omitted if they would do more harm than good; board results are then divided to single games.
2. It is not possible to derive colour assignment from the list.
- Icons that possibly follow the result are:
- click it to see detailed results of a tournament
- details in DOC format
- details in PDF format
- play the games online
- download PGN file
- links to external Web site
- photo connected with the event
<< Back to help index